CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver: $12,000 Sign-On Bonus!
US Xpress Burton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 Yearly
Opportunities Available for Company Drivers & TeamsBenefits
- Average $1,300 per week
- Top earners make up to $75,000/yr!
- Home Weekly
- Paid Vacation
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr.
- Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- 3 months experience required
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college.
- All CDL Drivers must be registered through Clearinghouse per the FMCSA.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at US Xpress