Jr. Software Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jr/Sr Software Developer (C#/.NET/SQL)
US Tool Group is seeking both Junior and Senior-level Software Developers for its rapidly expanding business. This position is a full-time permanent role with full benefits. Our corporate headquarters is located in Farmington, Missouri, but this position will be eligible for remote work flexibility.
Who We Are:
We are an innovative supplier of industrial products and services that produce Best-in-Class cost savings for our customers. These solutions include: Integrated Supply Chain Management, Production Cutting Tool Reconditioning, Industrial Vending, Custom Value Added Solutions, Information Technology and Product Engineering. Founded in 1958, we have grown to be the largest cutting tool reconditioning firm in North America. Our customers include the largest aerospace and defense contractors in the industry and major manufacturers in the power generation, fluid control and transportation markets. US Tool Group has been committed to providing quality products and outstanding service, supported by the uncompromising dedication of our employees.
If you have:
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to perform and keep track of multiple tasks and projects
- Able to work independently while meeting established timelines
- Good organizational skills and follow through
- A desire to be a positive team player with the ability to drive changes in business processes
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivation, initiative, and the drive to succeed
- Experience with operating systems, application installation and support
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or combination of 4-6 years professional experience and education
- A strong background in the following: C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SSMS, ASP.net, MS Excel, and database applications
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Employee Wellness Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time Accrual
- On-site Cafeteria
- Climate-Controlled Facilities
- Work-Hard Play-Hard Environment
- Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet
For more information or to request a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact
Human Resources Department at 573-431-3856.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-U.S. persons selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
US Tool Group
TechnologyView all jobs at US Tool Group
Get fresh Entry Level Junior Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.