Entry Level Field Marketing Representative
Work with a Top Sales and Marketing Company while having fun!
USTCi is looking for naturally upbeat and high-energy marketers to join our growing Sales and Marketing Team.
Get Paid to Exercise!
Are you outgoing and love talking to people?
Do you like to be at events where you can have fun and meet different people?
The Field Marketing Representative is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative company.
Hourly Pay: $12.00 - $13.00
Field Marketing Representatives:
- Flyer 250-500 Apartment units daily.
- Provide detailed information for tracking of flyering efforts for Verizon Management.
- Assist in identifying local Property Management information.
- Collect property intelligence (location, size, layout, demographic, event area opportunities and photos).
- Distribute pre-promotion and other Verizon collateral for Account Managers.
- Assist with product promotion or demonstration, premium and product inventory.
- Detailed accounting of all expenses incurred in the performance of their duties and submission to Regional Manager's for approval and processing.
- Responsible for facilitating program reporting, database management and internal communications as directed by Verizon.
- Provide administrative support to Verizon Regional teams in the coordination programs.
- FMRs will be reimbursed for mileage.
WHAT WILL THE FIELD MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE NEED?
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Able to interact comfortably with people in a variety of venues.
- Able to climb stairs and walk several miles a day.
- Able to Flyer 500+ residential homes and apartments per week.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must have Reliable form of transportation that will be used daily as a mobile office
- (travel is required) NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must pass background check and drug test
- Possess a strong, high energy entrepreneurial work ethic
- Quick thinking, problem solving attitude
- Basic MS Office skills: Word, Excel
No experience necessary, we will train!
Bilingual a Plus Spanish/ English
401(k) retirement plan
Health Insurance benefits
To learn more, log on to www.ustci.com.
US Telecommunications, Inc. is committed to our close-knit culture who treat one another like family. This is because we have been a family owned and operated company since our start in 2000, and know that if our contractors are happy, our customers will be happy too.
With USTCi's undying dedication to service, the industry's best trained sales force, and the continued introduction of new products and technology, our growth is destined to continue. Come be a part of it.
Con USTCi abnegada dedicacion al servicio, el mas entrenado grupo de ventas de la industria y la introduccion continua de nuevos productos y tecnologia, nuestro crecimiento esta destinado a continuar. Ven y se parte de nuestro grupo!.
(USTCi) US Telecommunications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour