Verizon 5G Home Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a Sales Hunter mentality and love to be on the go all day?
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level with unlimited earning potential?
Does working in an emerging technology market excite you?
If yes, then join the US Telecommunications, Inc (USTCi) family as a Bilingual Verizon 5G Homes Sales Representative.
As a member of our team of 5G Home representatives you'll have access to a brand new market with unlimited sales opportunity. You will manage key account relationships and marketing campaigns within your territory of apartment buildings and multiple dwelling unit communities. You will increase Verizon subscribers by building relationships with property management staff and selling on-site to residents where you are passionate about promoting the benefits of Verizon's new Ultra Wideband 5G Home and Wireless services.
Apply today with your resume for this immediate hire position!WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
USTCi's success is directly tied to our amazing team members. Because of this, we are very careful in selecting exceptional individuals to join us. In return, you receive:
- Base salary plus unlimited commission (paid weekly) - expected annual earnings of $70,000+
- Full time employee with Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits
- Paid initial training plus ongoing coaching
- Company cellphone and tablet
- Mileage reimbursement and small expense account for business purposes
Your USTCi Sales Coach will get you up to speed on our sales process and teach you the strategy and tactics needed to succeed. You bring your motivation and hunger for success, we train you to be a sales superstar!WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for outgoing, upbeat, competitive people with a go-getter mentality. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment where you meet sales objectives by connecting with customers and creating personalized solutions.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- 1-3 years previous outside sales experience (face to face negotiation)/1-3 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to build solid working relationships and confidently resolve customer issues
- 21 years of age or older.
- You must have access to reliable vehicle with a valid Driver's License and car insurance. Local travel only is required on a daily basis.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with your resume.
We will follow up to schedule a phone interview and start you off on the path to joining the US Telecommunications family.
(USTCi) US Telecommunications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With USTCi's undying dedication to service, the industry's best trained sales force, and the continued introduction of new products and technology, our growth is destined to continue. Come be a part of it.
Con USTCi abnegada dedicacion al servicio, el mas entrenado grupo de ventas de la industria y la introduccion continua de nuevos productos y tecnologia, nuestro crecimiento esta destinado a continuar. Ven y se parte de nuestro grupo!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
US Telecommunications, Inc.
AddressFort Worth, TX
Get fresh Sales Hunter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.