- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Technicians will be setting up the flight deck and operating it while the aircraft is being repositioned.
- They will be setting up the APU to provide sufficient aircraft electrical power to operate the radio and appropriate external and internal lighting.
- They will operate the radios and communicate with ground operations and the tower while the aircraft is being towed.
- This role is 80% aircraft repositioning and 20% maintenance.
- Maintenance is normally changing out tires and light pms.
Candidates must have A&P License for this role.
Shifts: Days 5:00am - 2:00pm, 2nd shift 2:00pm -11:00pm $1(shift premium), Night shift 8:00pm - 7am (10 hour shift)$2 shift premium, This is a 24/7 operation and some shifts are 4, 10's while others are 5, 8's
Pay Rate: $37 per hour (A&P License Required, 0-5 years experience)
Lead Pay Rate: $40 per hour (A&P License Required along with 0-3 years experience and Aircraft towing / taxiing experience)
Skills & Qualifications:
- A&P License
- Communication Skills - They will be communicate with the tower and ground operations over the radio (Fluent English required)
- Professionalism - they will be working directly with airline management Ability to obtain airport badge and customs seal
- Ability to obtain a SIDA badge
- Study for and take the "Advanced Taxi" test
- While on probation period before converting to a direct employee, benefits are available through , including: medical, dental, vision, and perks
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
168 Touhy CtDes Plaines, IL
Get fresh Aircraft Maintainer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.