Job Title: Supplier Business Analyst
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 5 months contract
- They are looking for a candidate who loves partnering to deliver solutions, problem solving and is passionate about customer service.
- This is a unique opportunity to support the supplier enablement mission to continuously improve the way we partner with our global supplier base.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving, data analysis , and exercise good business judgment in decision-making on a continuous basis.
- Work with all phases of integrating a supplier onto Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with an emphasis on requirements gathering, framework documentation, and communication.
- Engage suppliers to generate interest and educate on client’s self-service Supplier Portal, and Invoicing B2B solutions
- Maintain communication during production using EDI tools and ensuring smooth transitions when change or maintenance is required.
- Ongoing analysis to identify EDI / E-Invoicing opportunities for immediate and long term supplier outreach
- Develop testing plans and procedures for various levels of integration requirements and manage the test plans through completion.
- Resolve/assign B2B Integration support Tickets/EDI issues; Drive to root cause resolution for issues.
- Support other supplier enablement initiatives in line with our mission
- 2+ years relevant Global Source to Pay, Supplier Relationship Management, Marketing and/or technical work experience.
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or other related field
- Experience working with ERP systems, and EDI / E-Invoicing solutions
- Proficient with data analysis and problem solving. Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree required