Title : Operations Support Specialist
Duration : Approval for the position is for 6 months. There is the possibility of extending or converting to FTE, however, everything is dependent on business need and job performance.
Location : Depew, NY 14043
The typical work schedule will be M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, 40 hours per week. OT may be available depending on work volume.
Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting. Including but not limited to:
• Process returned mail
• Coordinate mailings to fulfill regulatory requirements
• Data entry in mortgage loan originations system
• Data integrity reviews
The secondary responsibility will be to manage data integrity or dates that need to be tracked in the system.
• Currently, return mail and data tracking are distributed amongst the entire team.
• On a daily basis, when the candidate comes to work in the morning, they will check the Return Mail Drawer. All the return mail goes into that drawer & the candidate will sort and action all the mail.
As the day progresses, going into the afternoon, the candidate will focus on the data integrity and tracking piece. Everything is tracked in both Excel and a mortgage system.
• Daily direction will be from the HM.
TOP must-have skills:
1. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel – Sort & Filter functions for Excel
2. Attention to detail
3. Well organized
4. Time management skills
5. Able to manage multiple tasks
Top Nice-to-Have skills:
1. Mortgage experience
1-2 years of work experience - recent college grads would be acceptable.
The best candidate would be someone who has work experience in data entry.
• College degree preferred.
• The candidate needs to have laptop & other assets prior to starting onsite.