Job Title: Operations Specialist
Location: Fremont CA
Duration: 12 months
- The client is seeking an experienced individual to join our data center community development team, in our Fremont, CA office.
- We are looking for a candidate who loves problem solving, partnering to deliver solutions, and is passionate about customer service.
- We are seeking a professional with Source to Pay experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving, and a strong focus on customer service, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Work closely with Community Development Regional Manager’s (CDRM) in creation of PO’s, vendor management, contract submission, RFP process, and assisting with other functions
- Work closely with Central Operations team to ensure accurate budget and projections for cross-functional needs
- Review and triage purchase requests to ensure the purchase is handled through the optimal channel or team to optimize total cost, comply with policies, and ensure speed and efficiency
- Consult with and advise internal requesters regarding their purchasing needs and troubleshoot their questions and issues
- Process purchase requisitions efficiently to reduce holds and positively impact payment cycles from initiation to payment completion
- Act as procurement subject matter expert to identify, develop and deploy best practice procurement, category management, and supplier management
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal business partners to share best practices and understand and challenge business decisions
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete documentation for operational processes
- Assist in grant program management including application management and online platform development
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
Must have Skills:
- 2+ years of Procurement Operations and/or Source to Pay experience
- Experience in planning, sourcing, and supplier management