Location: Seattle, WA 98101
Duration: 03 months (contract to hire)
Provides general administrative and marketing support to group of sales professionals. Responsible for preparing Client branded marketing materials and legal documentation. Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
· Maintains client brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
· Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
· Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
· Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
· May schedule appointments keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
· Updates and maintains various information databases.
· Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
· May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
· Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
· Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
Education and Experience
Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required. 3 years’ experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred. 2 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry.