Job Title: Marketing Manager III
Duration: 6 months contract
Location: Seattle, WA (Virtual)
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Support the planning and day-to-day activity of the campaign creation process, including external agency relationships and campaign calendars.
- Maintain internal campaign communication and delivery tools, such as internal campaign websites and campaign asset repositories.
- Support the review and approval process for campaign briefs and content briefs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the development of campaign strategies, inclusive of creative, audiences, tactics, and channels.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create campaign content assets and corresponding promotional materials.
- Work with Global Campaigns team to collect input from global stakeholders and optimize campaign assets and tactics.
- Iterate on Global Campaigns strategy and development processes to improve efficiencies and streamline operations.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in marketing B2B technology products or services.
- Experience with targeting and segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing Automation, CMS and CRM Platforms: Salesforce.com, Adobe CQ, and Marketo are preferable.
- Experience with paid media, preferably display and programmatic advertising, content syndication, social media, and search.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study; or, an additional 4+ years’ relevant professional experience.
- Experience in a high-tech B2B Company or marketing agency.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to implement marketing strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive interest, and accelerate the purchase process.
- Previous experience in managing complex marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion.
- Proven understanding of the B2B purchase process and how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate incremental qualified leads and help accelerate opportunities.
- Understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys.
- Comfortable with managing several time-sensitive, competing priorities simultaneously and adapting to evolving circumstances.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
US Tech Solutions is a new age leading total talent solutions provider. Our current revenues are in excess of $140 Million annually. Our staffing solutions include multiple labor categories like IT, Scientific, Clinical, Engineering, Finance, and Professional. We currently support over 80 Fortune 500 clients and are a top supplier in various contingent labor programs.
To learn more about US Tech Solutions, please visit us at www.ustechsolutionsinc.com.