Job Title : Maintenance Technician / Facilities Coordinator
Location : Portland, OR 97213
Duration : 2 - 3 Months Contract
- This is a fast paced, high stress position and will need to know how to quickly prioritize situations/workload.
- Experience with property management and working with vendors is a plus.
- Professional demeanor is a must.
- Responds to client inquires and concerns.
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients.
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors.
- Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files. Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding. Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.