Job Title: HR Assistant
Duration: 3 months contract
Services to be Performed:
- Act as a key HR contact in resolving employees' data management request.
- Manage key employees’ life cycle processes in regards to background check.
- Maintain, manage and regularly audit all employee background check information.
- Understand processes and program regulations to execute background check for in-scope countries.
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each interaction is resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Meet setup SLA and KPI.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of background check processes for certain countries.
- Communicate effectively with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email and chat / instant messaging.
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
- Perform other projects and duties as required.
- 1-2 years of experience processing background checks (I9s)
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work in changing environment.
- Work Experience in HR Shared Services
- Experience working in multinational company
- Experience working with KPI and SLA
US Tech Solutions is a new age leading total talent solutions provider. Our current revenues are in excess of $140 Million annually. Our staffing solutions include multiple labor categories like IT, Scientific, Clinical, Engineering, Finance, and Professional. We currently support over 80 Fortune 500 clients and are a top supplier in various contingent labor programs.
To learn more about US Tech Solutions, please visit us at www.ustechsolutionsinc.com.