One of our investment banking clients is seeking a Full-stack Developer to become an integral part of one of their teams.The Full-stack Developer plays a pivotal role in designing, developing, integrating and implementing IT applications.
- Breaking down program specifications into its simplest elements
- Design and develop user interfaces to Compliance intranet applications
- Determine design methodologies and tool sets
- Lead efforts in automation, continuous deployment, and configuration management
- Work with system and infrastructure engineers
- Performance tuning, audit and frequent analysis of the existing systems
- Automate deployment and patches
- Collaborates with IT application production support and development teams on roadmaps, automation, and operational improvement activities
- Participate in engineering, deploying, and maintaining new solutions and services for internal customers
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Proven work experience as Java Web Developer for at least 10 years.
- Worked as Java tech lead in a team for at least 6 years.
- Experience with AGILE and Scrum.
- Strong knowledge on complete SDLC and experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Financial Industry experience preferable
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Best practices for designing a RESTful API. POST/GET requests
- UI development experience
- Preferred DB skills :(SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Oracle 11 & SQL Server 12)
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus