We are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 Clients.
We are seeking a Environmental Health Safety Manager to become a part of our top Social Media Client!
Job Details are below:
Job Title: Environmental Health Safety Manager
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 7 Months Contract
- Provide EHS management of California ARVR locations (Menlo Park, Fremont, Sausalito, Los Angeles, San Francisco)
- Manage contingent workforce to ensure standard work items are completed Serve as emergency response coordinator, representative for regulatory inspections
- Supervise multiple locations safety inspection/risk analysis for all facilities, new construction sites and laboratories, to identify/abate recognized safety hazards
- Develop and implement company procedures and site specific safe operating procedures for equipment and processes
- Provide EHS support and technical guidance for new and existing processes and tasks including chemicals, equipment, and layouts
- Maintain documentation for EHS compliance at each location Implement ARVR global procedures and programs at local level
- Develop written EHS programs, procedures and training to support ARVR facilities including local jurisdiction requirements
- Conduct training sessions on applicable EHS topics including but not limited waste management, chemical safety, lasers, robotics, risk assessments
- Conduct frequent site inspections to review EHS gaps, develop corrective actions and implement solutions to sustain compliance with EHS regulations.
- Support ARVR EHS teams on special projects
- Minimum of 7 years hands on EHS experience, including minimum of 4 years managing team
- Strong working knowledge of California OSHA and California EPA regulations
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint-the ideal candidate is somewhat tech savvy
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to all levels of organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong people skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, engineering or applicable field.