We are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 Clients.
We are seeking a Customer Support RMA Coordinator to become a part of our top Social Media Client!
Job Details are below:
Job Title: Customer Support RMA Coordinator
Location: Menlo park, CA
Duration: 12 Months contract
Job Duties: As a Customer Support RMA Coordinator at client, you’ll be assisting the Customer Support team with day-to-day operations while focusing on resolving shipping and logistical challenges. Here at client, we move very fast.
In this challenging role, you’ll be surrounded by a passionate team of individuals who are dedicated to the common goal of connecting and bringing the world closer together through AR/VR technology.
Collaborate with the Service Operations and Support teams to manage relationships with our customers, the distribution/returns centers, call centers, and cross-functional client teams.
Advocate for issue resolution and process improvements to enhance overall order and returns flow for customers.
- Manage the escalations queue to triage and respond to customer inquiries regarding ordering, shipping, and returns.
- Process various types of RMAs to accommodate customer returns.
- Investigate and resolve RMA return discrepancies and order issues by utilizing various tools and communicating with customers and our 3PL partners.
- Leverage Microsoft Excel and other tools to query and interpret raw data, analyze trends, organize batches of information, and create reports.
- Monitor critical activities and updates from the distribution centers to relay time-sensitive information and communicate it to various departments, as needed.
- Analyze fulfillment and return center data to ensure its integrity and alert the necessary teams of discrepancies that could disrupt operations or impact customer experience.
- Customer service experience via phone, chat, and/or email. The ideal candidate must be able to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical problem solving, multi-tasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience in reverse logistics, order management, and/or fulfillment operations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and start-up like environment and manage multiple ongoing projects and tasks.
- Microsoft Excel and data reporting experience with multiple ERP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience – required.