Title: Customer Service Rep
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Location: Anchorage Alaska
- Handle high volume of external inbound customer and sales agent inquiries.
- Communicates product features and benefits and contract provision details.
- Ability to handle most customer interactions independently.
- Ability to explain basic information in functional area.
- Maintains satisfactory level of key performance indicators according to departmental requirements.
- Associates, or Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and/or call center experience required
- Accountable, ethical, good decision-making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills and ability to multitask
Training & Development
- Customer Service Representatives undergo a comprehensive training program to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
- Shift Information:
- This is a full-time position Monday through Friday with a rotating Saturday.
- Candidates should be flexible to work any shift between 8am 8pm during the work week( 37.50/hours a week)