Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Cantonese / Mandarin / Vietnamese / Korean / Gujarati)
Location: Dallas, TX 75206 USA
Shift/ Timings: Monday - Friday with possible Saturdays.
Candidates should be flexible to work any shift between 8am - 11pm, however our primary focus is on 2:30pm– 11:00pm.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Handle high volume of external inbound and outbound customer and sales agent inquiries.
• Communicates product features and benefits and contract provision details.
• Maintains satisfactory level of key performance indicators according to departmental requirements.
Qualification / Skills Required:
• Must be fluent with English and (Cantonese / Mandarin / Vietnamese / Korean / Gujarati)
• Associates, or bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service and/or call center experience required
Training & Development:
• Customer Service Representatives undergo a comprehensive training program to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.