Overview and Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for assisting the SVP, Chief Sourcing Officer, Global Sourcing and the Global Sourcing team with the day-to-day operation of the department, via a full-range of administrative support.
• Maintain accurate appointment calendars, contacts and meeting-specific distribution lists for the VP via Outlook
• Telephone coverage for VP which includes answering all incoming telephone calls: screening, prioritizing and relaying messages
• Coordinate a high volume of internal and external meetings, appointments, presentations, etc.
• Compose and disseminate e-mails, memos, announcements and mail, responding to all inquiries in a timely manner. Copying, scanning and faxing business documents when needed
• Book transportation, accommodations and reservations for domestic and international business travel. Summarize via comprehensive itineraries
• Prepare, submit and file T&E reports
• Prepare, submit and track vendor payments on occasion
• Track and ship all incoming and outgoing packages
• Design and update departmental reference documents, charts and forms via Word & Excel
• Work efficiently & effectively with support departments, i.e. corporate legal, tac, accounting, business and legal affairs, travel management, facilities, technology help desk, accounts payable, etc. to fulfill job responsibilities, building bridges and key relationships as needed
• Coordinate external events and meetings Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of 2-3 years as an assistant to a senior-level executive, preferably in the entertainment/media industry
• Bachelor's degree required
• Flexible with overtime and after-hours correspondence Additional Qualifications
• Adept with PC computers and standard office equipment. Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
• Professional and personable demeanor with an emphasis on composure, flexibility and discretion
• Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable representing a department while interacting with individuals at all levels of an organization (both internal and external), particularly senior levels
• Exemplary oral and written communication skills
• Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize and fulfill multiple tasks with an acute attention to detail and deadlines
• Proven ability to act autonomously in day-to-day activities
• Proficient with creating executive level presentations using PowerPoint and creating simple spreadsheets to track budgets and other data for the team.