We are currently seeking Fabrication Associates for an established Green Bay company specializing in commercial and industrial insulation for over 30 years.
This is a long-term, contract-to-hire opportunity with a competitive starting pay rate! Safety is the first priority for our client company's employees, clients, and properties. OSHA 10 plus safety instruction is also required.
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to successfully complete all assigned safety training and certification requirements
- Valid driver's license is required
Non-Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Work closely with co-workers as a team
- Perform with minimal supervision
- Must be able to accept direction
Physical Skills and Abilities – Essential Job Functions:
Assisting in the manufacturing of insulated industrial blankets.
Being willing and able to perform these functions, with or without supervision, and in an effective manner, the employee must be able to physically perform the following:
- Lift construction equipment and/or materials weighing up to 50lbs
- Safely use hand and power tools
- Bend, twist, crouch, etc… as the specific task demands
- Stand or kneel for prolonged periods of time
- Ascend and Descend stairs
- Push or pull loads weighing up to 50lbs
- Utilize a full range of reaching
Shift: 1st Shift, 6:00 am start time -- end time may vary due to work load and client needs
For immediate consideration – please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply in person at: US Tech Force, 1830 W. Mason, Suite 2, Green Bay, WI 54303
Visit our website for a list of available positions: www.ustechforce.com
Please like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ustechforcegb/
We are a full service employment agency…specializing in helping people to find the right job at the right company. We service all industries – all positions & all levels.
Call us for more information on how we can help you – 920-499-6400
US Tech Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
***Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor: Professional; Welding; Machining; Machine Operators***
We partner with 100's of companies within Northeast, WI, visit our website for a full list of available positions: www.ustechforce.com.
No Charge - Professional and Personalized Staffing/Employment Services -