Technicians - $20.00 - $25.00+/ hour; 1st Shift
We are Looking to hire an experienced Equipment and Mechanical Technicians for a Full-Time, 1st shift (7:00 am - 5:00 pm) position in De Pere, WI.
Perform appropriate duties in the installation and maintenance and troubleshooting diagnosis of a variety of mechanical equipment for both machine and building applications. Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on schedule with appropriate record keeping. Work closely and efficiently with all manufacturing and management personnel. Follow all safety procedures and provides the guidance and enforcement of safety procedures and practices. Work may involve the determination of the correct method and sequence of operation, selection or materials to be used, and work directly over other personnel. Forklift training required. Other duties as assigned.
This is a skilled job requiring a high school diploma and specialized training or completion of apprenticeship or similar on-the-job training program with be a plus. Must be self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Assist in maintaining and repairing machinery as well as some building maintenance.
- Build and setup new equipment as needed.
- Preventative maintenance on machinery and designated areas.
- Observe mechanical devices in operation, diagnose cause of mechanical malfunction
- Dismantle device to gain access to and remove, repair or adjust machine parts, systems or components
- Maintenance on Pallet machines.
- Perform routine troubleshooting, plumbing, electrical, hydraulic, minor HVAC and other related maintenance activities.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience working as a Maintenance Mechanic in an industrial/manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Ability to use basic welding equipment and shop tools.
- Strong electrical background strongly desired.
- Mechanically inclined
For immediate consideration forward resume to: email@example.com
Apply in person and have an immediate interview at: US Tech Force, 1830 W. Mason Street, Suite 2, Green Bay, WI 54303
or Call: 920-499-6400
Apply on-line at www.ustechforce.com
We are a full service employment agency...specializing in helping people find the right job at the right company. We service all industries - all positions & all levels.