General Laborers for a Wood Manufacturer - 1st Shift Is Available
Currently looking for a number of General Laborers to work within a Wood Manufacturing Environment in the Fox Valley Area! Immediate Openings - Full-Time - 1st Shift is available. Apply today at: www.ustechforce.com.
- Build and dismantle wood products
- Operate various manufacturing tools (saws, nail guns, pallet jacks, hand tools) and equipment in a safe manner
- Wear all personal protective equipment at all times
- Sort, Stack and Move products
- Maintain a Clean work Environment
- Able to work well with others
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical computations
- Frequently lift 50 pounds or less and on a rare occasion must be able to lift, push and pull objects that are 75 pounds or heavier
- Must be able to sit, walk, bend and twist for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use a table saw
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all the safety requirements of the pallet manufacturing facility
- This position is for our custom products department, they will need experience with hand tools/ power tools.
For immediate consideration: forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR - Apply in person at: US Tech Force, 4010 Spencer St, Suite 101, Appleton, WI 54914
OR - Visit our website for an up-to-date list of job openings or to apply: www.ustechforce.com
Call at: 920-832-1200
***Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor: Professional; Welding; Machining; Machine Operators***
We partner with 100's of companies within Northeast, WI, visit our website for a full list of available positions: www.ustechforce.com.
No Charge - Professional and Personalized Staffing/Employment Services -