Family owned business seeks Office Help to join our team! You will perform clerical and basic administrative functions in order to continue our company's success. We are a small casual company. You must practice Covid 19 protocols.
Software Requirements - we will test you
- Office 365 - Outlook, Excel and some Word
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro - we are willing to train on this
- Sage Accounting - we are willing to train on this
- WordPress - we are willing to train on this
- Answer phones and emails
- Enter orders and tracking orders
- Keeping inventory up to date
- Respond to requests for information and/or product quotes
- Manage past due customers
- Eventually learning to do freight quotes for customers
- Office Housekeeping
You Should Have:
- Previous experience in office tasks
- The ability to prioritize, multitask and get the job done
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Positive attitude and willingness to do any task
You will be learning about our business. We sell plastic shipping pallets. Your learned knowledge of plastic pallets will be used daily in your job. You will work with and report to the Sales Manager
This a small office and as such we are all expected to do what needs to be done. We are looking for a pleasant, positive and practically perfect person who will attempt any task and know when to ask for help.
We do bring our dog to work. If you do not like dogs, please do not apply.
Starting Hours are 11-4, M-F Starting pay is $15 -$17 per hour.
If you are a good fit, you will be offered a full-time position.
US Plastic Pallets & Handling, Inc.
Why Work Here?Located in Hopkinton, MA, US Plastic Pallets has been supplying the manufacturing, distribution, warehouse, wholesale and export markets with quality plastic pallets at affordable prices. We have been in business for over 18 years.
Lots of room for growth. You will work with and learn from 2 seasoned sales people.