US Patriot Tactical, a veteran owned and managed military and law enforcement supplier, is the nation's largest off-post retailer of military and tactical goods. Since 2000, USP has proudly served the country's heroes in uniform from the soldier in Iraq to the airman in Japan to the officers on the streets of New York.
Within the past 6 years, US Patriot is a 5-time recipient of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in the US. US Patriot operates 75 stores worldwide from Korea and Japan across the US in 28 states and 1 US Territory. We also operate a multi-million-dollar Ecommerce website.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a competitive base pay, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits. Employee Benefits Include: highly subsidized Medical Plan • Dental Plan • Life Insurance • 401K (with Company Match) • PTO plan.
SUMMARY: The project manager role achieves operational objectives through the contribution of information, recommendations to strategic plans, and delivery of business value on assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
· Plan, develop, and organize project activities and tasks in accordance with the business goals of the assigned initiatives.
· Lead stakeholder engagement communications to drive transparency related to project timelines, issues, and decisions.
· Develop and monitor performance benchmarks for assigned projects to produce accurate and timeline reporting of project status to key stakeholders.
· Lead the project intake process to define scope, deliverables, budgets, and timelines. Monitor activities and responsibilities of team members to include workstreams based on requirements, timeframes, and budgets.
· Serve as the point of contact for all day-to-day project activities and issues.
· Translate business requirements into functional technology requirements through effective collaboration with team members.
· Manage the review and selection of 3rd party vendors, statements of works, and contracts related to assigned projects.
· Maintain administrative oversight of assigned tasks to include project and office procurement.
· Serve as project “consultant” to internal stake holders to drive process development, facilitate training, and change management throughout project lifecycle.
· Experience writing and interpreting technical documents strongly preferred
· 3-5 years project management experience
· Experience using PPM or ERP software such as Wrike, Monday.com, SAP Business One or Salesforce preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in SDLC
Education/ Training/ Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
US Patriot, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability, or any other legally protected status. US Patriot, LLC participates in E-Verify.
US Patriot Tactical