Sales Associate II
US Patriot LLC Francis E Warren Air Force Base, WY
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Retail Sales Associate II
US Patriot Tactical, a veteran owned and managed military and law enforcement supplier, is the nation's largest off-post retailer of military and tactical goods. Since
2000, USP has proudly served the country's heroes in uniform from the soldier in Iraq to the airman in Japan to the officers on the streets of New York.
Retail associates provide fast, friendly service by actively engaging customers to assess their needs. As a Retail Associate you will become the subject-matter-expert for interacting with customers, demonstrating product knowledge, and customer service. In this role, you will maintain the in-stock condition of the products we carry, ensure the store is clean, safe, and represent our brand with pride.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
· Maintain a customer-focused, friendly, and safe work environment.
· Able to learn the point of sale system to make sales, manage returns, stock check available items, input customer data, and can maintain an accurate accountability of money in a friendly and courteous manner.
· Open and/or close the store and register to established standards and schedules.
· Gain product knowledge. Utilize our website to become familiar with products we sell both in store, as well as what is available to our customers through our distribution channels.
· Ensure you can provide excellent customer service, which is consistent with the intent of U.S. Patriot Tactical and your management team.
· Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build customer relationships, increase sales, and minimize returns.
· Complete daily duties to maintain our standards for the store condition and visual merchandising.
· Complete store administrative duties and ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Outstanding communication, customer service, and people skills.
· Desire to learn and excel in a fast-paced sales environment.
· Able to stand continuously and/or carry 35 pounds regularly.
· High School diploma or GED
· Previous retail experience
· Military experience
US Patriot, LLC is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with US Patriot, LLC depends solely on your qualifications. US Patriot, LLC participates in E-Verify.
US Patriot LLC
AddressFrancis E Warren Air Force Base, WY
RetailView all jobs at US Patriot LLC