Business Intelligence Analyst
U.S. News & World Report is a multifaceted digital media company dedicated to helping citizens, consumers, business leaders and policy officials make important decisions in their lives. We publish independent reporting, rankings, data journalism and advice that has earned the trust of our readers and users for nearly 90 years. Our platforms on usnews.com include Education, Health, Money, Travel, Cars, News and 360 Reviews.
We reach more than 40 million people monthly during moments when they are most in need of expert advice and motivated to act on that advice directly on our platforms. Our signature franchises include our “Best” series of consumer guides on colleges, graduate schools, hospitals, diets, cars, financial services and more. These guides provide an easy-to-digest list for consumers to better understand and compare when making their decisions. We continue to publish annual guides of the authoritative Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings on our website and in print. And our U.S. News Live flagship conferences highlight important national conversations including Healthcare of Tomorrow and Healthiest Communities.
We believe in having a broad range of talent and backgrounds at U.S. News. We strive to maintain a welcoming workplace where everyone is given an opportunity to succeed and contribute to their fullest. Learn more about our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Use web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, ComScore) to gather data, analyze it, and develop actionable insights and recommendations.
- Create and maintain automated KPI reports for stakeholders to view daily, weekly, monthly
- Create visualizations and dashboards that provide connections between web engagement, page speed and revenue
- Work with data architects to implement new dashboards that pull data from various sources (including BigQuery)
- Partner with technical teams to appropriately tag the website (metadata and event tracking)
- Take ownership over web analytics and documentation. Continually QA and update tracking systems as needed to make sure we are measuring our audience accurately and in ways that help drive smart business decisions.
- Audit, investigate, and resolve any tracking issues with external partners
US News & World Report ,L.P.Washington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.