Account Manager, Hospital Data Insights
U.S. News & World Report is a multifaceted digital media company dedicated to helping citizens, consumers, business leaders and policy officials make important decisions in their lives. We publish independent reporting, rankings, data journalism and advice that has earned the trust of our readers and users for nearly 90 years. Our platforms on usnews.com include Education, Health, Money, Travel, Cars, News and 360 Reviews.
We reach more than 40 million people monthly during moments when they are most in need of expert advice and motivated to act on that advice directly on our platforms. Our signature franchises include our “Best” series of consumer guides on colleges, graduate schools, hospitals, diets, cars, financial services and more. These guides provide an easy-to-digest list for consumers to better understand and compare when making their decisions. We continue to publish annual guides of the authoritative Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings on our website and in print. And our U.S. News Live flagship conferences highlight important national conversations including Healthcare of Tomorrow and Healthiest Communities.
We believe in having a broad range of talent and backgrounds at U.S. News. We strive to maintain a welcoming workplace where everyone is given an opportunity to succeed and contribute to their fullest. Learn more about our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative.
Your role in helping us shape the future:
The USNWR Hospital Data Insights (HDI) suite of tools is an online analytics platform that provides subscribers access to a rich archive of U.S. News Best Hospitals, Best Regional Hospitals, Best Children's Hospitals rankings data. This B2B offering includes custom visualizations and data sets that are exportable for use in internal analyses and strategic planning. Our subscribers range from small hospitals to large healthcare networks with users working in Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Strategy.
The Account Manager, Hospital Data Insights is a unique position at U.S. News that will assist our Hospital Data Insights team in supporting close to 500 hospital clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing business, answering questions, providing client services including demonstrating the software and training users on its use, and other tasks deemed integral to the growth of the product.
This hands-on role is ideal for someone with strong customer relations and analytical skills, personal drive, and an entrepreneurial attitude. The successful candidate will be exposed to many parts of the business, including marketing, customer support, customer retention, finance, and operations.
- Client Services: Coordinate with the Sales Director, Product Manager, and other U.S. News Teams team to interact with hospital clients. Building strong relationships with our clients to ensure client satisfaction and success.
- Analysis: Understand U.S. News’ methodologies and related healthcare data.. Assist HDI clients in deconstructing and validating methodology data for each data set release.
- Trainings: Work with individual users and groups to understand the HDI Suite of products and methodology through hands-on trainings.
- Drive Existing Business: Research and initiate upsell opportunities and work with clients on subscription renewals. Achieve exceedingly high renewal rates.
- Business Solutions: Work with HDI Team and Sales to build this business. Interpret feedback from clients into product enhancements and communicate to technology teams.
- Product launch support: Work with HDI Team and cross-functional teams to update product data for each launch, including QA, communications, and fielding post-launch questions.
US News & World Report ,L.P.Washington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.