US Medical Staffing a leading provider in health care solutions has immediate opportunities for full-time, part-time, and pier diem positions.
We offer flexibility to pick and choose your own schedule, opportunity to work with prestigious clients through-out the area, competitive rates, and weekly pay!
US Medical is seeking Respiratory Therapist to work in a long term care facility for medically fragile children.
The position is located in the art museum area of the city.
Hours are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- Maintain critical airways, respiratory modalities, maintain and troubleshoot ventilators
- Screen and provide an in-depth evaluation of the needs of ventilator & respiratory clients
- Identify problems and develop a complete plan of care according to facility/unit policy and federal/state regulations
- Initiate ventilator weaning protocol and/or respiratory rehabilitation in accordance with the physician’s orders; maintain required contact with physician
- Maintain written records, evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries of residents receiving respiratory treatment and monitoring according to state, federal, and facility policies
- Confer with personnel of other departments and provide required training to meet special needs of residents
- Must possess, as a minimum, a degree in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited school
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist in Pennsylvania
- Previous experience with ventilator dependent residents
- Working knowledge of the needs of the pediatric and chronically ill requiring long term care, supervision, organizational behavior and structure, and communication systems
- We also require a valid PA Criminal Background check, PA Child Abuse, FBI from the DHS, valid CPR, Physical/TB current within the year.
US Medical Staffing Inc
Why Work Here?US Medical staffing is a full service medical and behavioral health staffing company. We provide medical, behavioral and allied healthcare personnel. Our goal is to establish a professional relationship with every healthcare facility that values high standards in quality, service and price. Our mission is to be a strong staffing resource for healthcare facilities while assisting skilled and dependable healthcare providers in making a positive contribution to the workplace.
Leadership that cares, competitive salary, career advancement, the ability to impact the lives of others!