Direct Care Worker
US Medical Staffing Inc Media, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $15 Hourly
Currently we are seeking Direct Care Workers or Residential Aides who are working with adults directly in a Group Home setting.
Direct Care Worker Responsibilities:
- Providing immobile, ill, or frail clients with assistance, company, and comfort.
- Monitoring the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients and reporting changes to designated parties.
- Performing personal hygiene care and housekeeping duties.
- Preparing meals and assisting clients with eating and drinking.
- Assisting with the use of incontinence products or providing bathroom visit support.
- Running errands, including shopping for groceries and basic household items.
- Assisting clients from their beds into chairs or wheelchairs, and back.
- Accompanying clients on trips, such as medical appointments.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe environment.
Direct Care Worker Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
US Medical Staffing IncWhy Work Here?
Leadership that cares, competitive salary, career advancement, the ability to impact the lives of others!
US Medical staffing is a full service medical and behavioral health staffing company. We provide medical, behavioral and allied healthcare personnel. Our goal is to establish a professional relationship with every healthcare facility that values high standards in quality, service and price. Our mission is to be a strong staffing resource for healthcare facilities while assisting skilled and dependable healthcare providers in making a positive contribution to the workplace.