A leading innovative healthcare company specializing in the rental, sales, service and asset management of movable medical equipment for high acuity medical systems to hospitals and LTAC’s is currently hiring a Team Leader to work in our Nashville, TN location.
The Team Leader will be accountable for managing the business activities of the local location. This position will ensure that the services provided reflect the standards of excellence of the company.
- Supports the company’s revenue growth goals by working as a team with business development representatives.
- Manages costs to ensure optimal profit for location.
- Actively involved in the selection, training, and discipline of personnel to maintain a team atmosphere that achieves company goals.
- Oversees the delivery, pick-up, and processing of equipment using effective scheduling while maintaining customer satisfaction and safe operation.
- Maintains adequate rental and supply inventories.
- Responsible for location reporting, including all billing tickets, vehicle reports, payroll and overtime, expense reporting.
- Face-to-face communication with customers to assist with sales or collections efforts.
- On-call responsibilities depending on branch staffing.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. A or B.S) in related field
- 3 years of practical experience with business operations AND adequate understanding of the medical equipment industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available - including Health insurance effective IMMEDIATELY