Class A CDL Drivers Needed. New Pay Increase! Earn between $50,000 to $85,000 a year and be home ever day!
Part-Time / Spot driving positions available in Tacoma and surrounding areas.
By working exclusively as a FedEx Ground Contractor, US Logistics and Consulting Corp can ensure a steady and consistent workload on a weekly and year round basis. Our trucks are dispatched daily / weekly from our hub in Tacoma Washington and cover regional, western, local OTR and OTR routes. Being a terminal to terminal drop and hook operation means no touch freight allowing drives to maximize their miles driven. Our competitive pay and bonus structure is very appealing to most drivers.
Company Pay & Benefits:
- Pay that you can bank on - from $50,000 to $85,000 DOE
- Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living
- Starting Spot Run pay $150 to $250 daily DOE
- Starting Local Linehaul pay $0.45 cpm up to $0.60 cpm DOE
- Paid weekly through Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Yearly pay increases on anniversary dates subject to review
- Paid Vacation (1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 5 years)
- Paid Holidays
- Uniforms Provided
- Drop and Hook No Touch Freight
- Terminal to Terminal
- Driver cash referral program
- Longevity Bonus: 150,000 miles = $1,000 / 500,000 miles = $5,000 / 1,000,000 = $10,000
Equipment and Support
- Newer Sleeper / Day cab trucks
- ELD’s, PrePass.
- Personal Fleet Manager – You will be known by name at US Logistics
- Must be 23 years of age or older with CDL Class A license
- Minimum 1 year verifiable driving experience
- Doubles and Triples Endorsement required
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations in past 3 years
- Max 1 Accident within 3 years
- No DUI / DWI in the last 5 years
- No Felonies in the past 7 years
- Must be able to drive a Manual 10 Speed Transmission (stick shift)
- Safety oriented
- Current DOT Medical / Physical Card
- Must pass the FedEx Ground background checks
- Must Pass FedEx Driving Test
- Must pass drug screening
- e-verify application
Our mission is to be an industry leader in the transportation industry using truckload and logistics to maximize capacity and provide superior service for our customers. We welcome veterans and company truck drivers.
Apply Online today!