Restaurant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
1120 Malabar Road SE
Palm Bay, FL 32907
“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Taco Bell General Manager Job Description:
The Restaurant General Manager is the leader of the TEAM who establishes the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing employees, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You’re also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues, assisting in the resolution of customer issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans. A successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career, Orchard Foods is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree preferred
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Strong preference for internal promote from Assistant General Manager position
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 80% of shift time
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. Youll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure theyre correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
US Leader Restaurants dba Taco Bell
1120 Malabar Road SEPalm Bay, FL
Get fresh General Restaurant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.