Located in Oxon Hill, MD
We are actively hiring and seeking to grow our sales team! This is primarily an inside sales B2C role however you may need to required to travel to clients throughout the nation to close.
Are you looking for an industry that is currently thriving and needed in the community?
Infrared thermography is a non-contact technology that measures surface temperatures. Everything on the planet, above -273 degrees Celsius, emits a heat signature
US Infrared Inspections is one of the premier infrared inspection and thermography companies in Maryland (MD) and Oregon – serving the entire US with a team of certified Thermographers and Master Electricians highly skilled in seeking, finding, investigating the most complex problems you may be experiencing. We can aid in establishing safety in your work environment while businesses are opening back up and striving to maintain operations through this pandemic.
Check out the website for more information regarding our industry.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Travel to connect with clients outside of the DC market
- Prospect and close , full sales cycle
- Business Professional attire
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must have a Tablet and Smartphone
- Must have experience with MS OFFICE
- Experience with Thermal Imaging is a plus
- Responsible for daily transportation
- 1099 Commission Only
- 10% of Gross Sale and AOV is $30,000 - $40,000
- Quarterly Bonus of 10% Quarter Earnings to the Top Associate
- Sales OTE first year is upwards of $100,000
- Residual Earnings from Account Renewals
We are ready to conquer this new market with our existing solutions and we want seasoned professionals and sales leaders on board that are willing to hustle.
We are trained to find electrical, mechanical, building envelope, and HVAC problems before they become costly repair issues for your home or facility. Our thermographers are current with continuing education credits as well as periodic updates in training as the field of infrared thermography continues to evolve.