US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company Bethesda, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The time is now to make a change. Stop chasing your dreams, make them a reality.
Reward yourself with long term success in a recession proof industry. We are looking for career oriented, self-motivated, ambitious, hard-working team players to join our Award Winning company.
We are looking to fill the Benefits Advisor position within our sales department. For the right person, this is an extremely rewarding career.
Experience and qualities for the Benefits Advisor position:
- At least 1 year sales experience
- The desire to educate and help others navigate through insurance options
- Accountable and coachable team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop a marketing plan with the help of our established team
- Customer service
- Good work ethic, self-motivated, dependable
- Resourceful and an ability to work independently, as part of a team, and remotely
- Willingness to obtain the necessary license. We will coach you through this process.
- Daily sales mentoring with a leader within our company
- Live and recorded training tools so that you feel confident in the products
- Sales incentives that include bonuses, trips, and prizes
- Residual income
- Performance based promotion opportunities
- Unlimited income potential
- Clear development and career paths
- Freedom and flexibility
- We will provide all necessary training to help maximize your skills and time in order to become an effective sales leader!
If you enjoy helping others and are ready to maximize you potential, this is your time.
US Health Advisors A United Healthcare CompanyWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great Company, Tremendous earnings and career path, Award winning, Family feeling
Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the staff, management and independently contracted Agents of USHEALTH Advisors (USHA). For us, it is a mission we strive to live out daily—an organizational commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
BusinessView all jobs at US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company