US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
USHealth Advisors is looking for individuals driven to succeed! We have experienced unprecedented growth within the last 10 years with more than a billion dollars a year in sales. In order to reach our goal of 2 Billion dollars in sales annually, we need to fill several positions with self-starting professionals. Recession proof industry.
This position focuses on Insurance Sales to Small Businesses, Self-Employed and Individuals. We are looking for people who choose to be the exception. If you are coachable, have a great attitude, a strong work ethic, and bring that 3% to the table, we will teach you the other 97%. Multiple positions are available! This position is a commission-based contract with high earnings potential for those with the highest initiative!
•1-2 years of Business to Customer Sales, Consultative Sales and or Account Development experience preferred
• Good Customer service skills or prior experience
• Positive attitude with an upbeat and energetic phone demeanor
• Solid computer grammar and multi-tasking skills
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high call volume environment
• Strong attention to details, time management and decision-making skills
Apply today for our management team to get in contact with you!
US Health Advisors A United Healthcare CompanyWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great Company, Tremendous earnings and career path, Award winning, Family feeling
Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the staff, management and independently contracted Agents of USHEALTH Advisors (USHA). For us, it is a mission we strive to live out daily—an organizational commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
BusinessView all jobs at US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company