US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Benefits Advisor to join our team! Whether you are seeking a new career change or are an established sales advisor, we are ready to talk to you and help you achieve your goals.
Our trusted advisors can impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company that shares our values of commitment and dedication with our customers. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and especially now, the demand for our products and services has never been greater! There is no better time to learn and get started in this business. We are making a real difference in people’s lives and Helping Other People Everyday!
You are the ideal candidate if...
- You are looking for a high-energy, positive work environment where you will only be trained extensively by industry leaders.
- You enjoy helping people.
- You would like to have a competitive first-year earning potential with monthly, quarterly, and annual bonus opportunities.
- You want to work for an award-winning company you will be proud to represent.
- You want a career with flexibility and financial freedom!
- Educate potential customers and evaluate their needs
- Develop and present solutions based on clients' needs
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Expand business reach through networking techniques- company help provided
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Residual income
- Bonuses, Company Incentive Trips
- Company Generated Leads and advertising assistance
- Ongoing Training
- Fun, family atmosphere with weekly contents and team activities
· Flexibility to work from home, at your favorite destination, or in the office.
US Health Advisors A United Healthcare CompanyWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great Company, Tremendous earnings and career path, Award winning, Family feeling
Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the staff, management and independently contracted Agents of USHEALTH Advisors (USHA). For us, it is a mission we strive to live out daily—an organizational commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
BusinessView all jobs at US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company