Account Executive Sales (Remote)
US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now is the best time to make a career change and be apart of a pandemic and recession proof industry!
We have experienced unprecedented growth from our product innovation within the last 10 years, with more than a billion dollars a year in sales. We have won numerous industry awards, including: Company of the Year, Diversity and Inclusivity, and Customer Service. This is a rewarding career with a company that cares!
We are looking to fill several positions with self starting professionals. This is a commission-based contract with high earnings potential for those with the highest initiative and unlimited earning potential for top performers. If you embrace a positive mindset, are high energy, and are laser focused about your personal and financial growth, then you are a perfect fit for our growing team.
We have had Veterans and individuals from the hospitality, fitness, business, and customer service industries join our company over the years.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service/Sales experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Positive attitude with an upbeat and energetic phone demeanor
- Solid computer grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high call volume environment
- Strong attention to details, time management and decision making skills
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Stock Ownership Program and Long Term Income Streams
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Company Generated Prospects
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms
- Annual Award Trips and Meetings (Incredible Locations)
- Fast Track Career Advancement Based on Your Merit (less than 1 year)
- Coaching and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family) or work from home
US Health Advisors A United Healthcare CompanyWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great Company, Tremendous earnings and career path, Award winning, Family feeling
Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the staff, management and independently contracted Agents of USHEALTH Advisors (USHA). For us, it is a mission we strive to live out daily—an organizational commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
BusinessView all jobs at US Health Advisors A United Healthcare Company