Join Our Community of Food People!
Perform general administrative duties/activities to support all aspects of operations. Activities could include data entry preparation and distribution of related reports, or file/record maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and documents Ops weekly staff meeting presentation and feedback.
- Serves as liaison for VPO when required.
- Handles all attendance records for both day and night including drivers.
- Coordinates information for weekly submission of performance, notes and other pertinent information to local and corporate entities.
- Works closely with VPO and Directors on projects, presentations, and research associated.
- General record keeping including employee training, Food safety related items, Sanitation and Maintenance records.
- Prepared and communicates agendas for various meetings led by VPO and Directors. Attends and records meeting minutes.
- Any other related work VPO deems necessary.
- Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or secondary training related to business communications preferred.
- Related Experience: A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be able to communicate clearly both in writing, verbally and electronically. Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail. Strong computer, Windows and MS Office application skills are a must. Must be able to resolve problems and prioritize workload.
- Shift is 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday. Must be able to work overtime if needed an occasional weekend work when requested.
- Lifting up to 20lbs, sitting, standing, walking frequently.
US Foods is one of America's great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .