Join Our Community of Food People!
- Support AE in preparing for customer visits / business reviews for all non low-influence customers; surface potential selling opportunities to help set customer strategy
- Proactively identify opportunities to support AE in driving profit through analytical review of assigned customers, including driving compliance, conversions and penetration opportunities
- Conduct analysis to produce customer reports in support of AE sales efforts
- Maintain customer order guides, including menu changes
- Assist AEs with internal reporting and record-keeping
- Manage logistics planning and inventory for assigned customers in coordination with functions; coordinate LTOs and new/discontinued menu items; Track LTO items as they are received and during promotion and address potential issues proactively to ensure seamless customer experience
- Work with functions to monitor slow and dead inventory for supported customers; provide analysis to AE to escalate with customer as needed
- Provide product listings and usage to divisions in case of business transfer
- Manage billing and accounts receivable for AEs' customers; run and distribute A/R concept report
- Work with divisions and corporate SPL department to ensure correct pricing to the customer; coordinate any audits between divisions and SPL Department
- Receive vendor contracts from customers and forward to all divisions and SPL coordinators; maintain records of any national vendor contracts in the office
- Effectively communicate and coordinate between the sales team (AE and CSR) for assigned customers
- Assist AEs or National Sales leadership with miscellaneous administrative duties (e.g., travel planning, scheduling, printing)
US Foods is one of America's great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .