- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. US Fertility, a network of premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. We are currently seeking candidates for a full-time Network Engineer fully remote opportunity. The schedule is working Monday through Friday, daytime hours. Our current opportunity is a remote position but will require periodic travel to our corporate location and other locations.
US fertility is seeking an individual with a desire to support a company making a difference in the field of reproductive health. Our team supports the centers by delivering premium fertility services to our patients. The expertise you bring will allow our fertility experts to focus on theirs.
USF requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. New hires will be required to furnish proof of full vaccination prior to their start date. There may be alternatives for an approved exemption based on bona fide medical grounds.
· Maintain multi-site operations, monitoring, and support.
· Troubleshoot hardware network issues
· Restore services when required
· Design, deploy and troubleshoot network technologies (including wireless, routing, switching, IP address management, Network Security, authentication, network management, remote access, VPNs, and access controls).
· Travel as required to install and troubleshoot network related issues.
· Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
· Support Routed/Routing Protocols: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VRF
· Support the environment in an on-call rotation
· Experience with networking technologies and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, wireless, and distributed networks). Solid understanding of networking to include routing, switching, firewall, network monitoring and management.
· 3 - 4 years of technical experience in the following areas:
· Network technologies
· Experience with firewalls
· Networking experience with AWS controls such as Transit Gateways, VPCs and Load Balancers or similar controls in other cloud providers.
· Cisco switches (37xx, 65xx, Nexus 5K platforms).
· IP Address Management
· Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network
· 4-5 years of Experience working in a large organization with over 3,000 users and over 10,000 network end points.
· Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
· At least eight 4-5 years of experience in mid-level networking; routing and switching; network implementation and troubleshooting
· Experience with Network and support tools: PRTG, IPAM, Manage Engine Service Desk,
· Experience with supporting critical business applications in a large enterprise
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNA)
· Fortinet NSE Certification
· Cloud certifications
· Fortinet Fortigate firewalls (60F, 80F, 100F, 200F), FortiAp, Fortimanager, FortiAnalyzer
· Exposure to healthcare domain and security needs are an added advantage infrastructure
TechnologyView all jobs at US Fertility
Get fresh Remote Senior Network Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.