Chief Human Resources Officer
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. US Fertility, a network of premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. We are currently seeking candidates for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
The CHRO should have significant expertise in leading the HR department of a fast-growing organization - sensitive to the needs of our senior leaders and the team. The CHRO is a strategic partner to the executive team providing direction and innovative human resources solutions to meet the workforce challenges and opportunities faced by a growing network of fertility practices. The CHRO ensures that best practices are achieved in recruitment, retention, talent management, benefits design and administration, performance management, employee engagement, employee relations, compensation, and diversity and inclusion.
The CHRO should be someone who sees opportunities in any challenge and can bring a history of proven, best-in-class programs and initiatives to drive high quality recruitment, retention, and measurable impacts on employee happiness. The CHRO should absolutely love working with a diverse mix of people, helping them be the very best they can be every day at work.
USF requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. New hires will be required to furnish proof of full vaccination prior to their start date. There may be alternative for an approved exemption based on bona fide medical or religious grounds.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the CHRO is responsible for:
- Functions as a trustworthy, strategic business advisor and thought partner to the CEO and Board in delivering leading, progressive, and truly innovative programs and support for all our team.
- Aligns human resources strategy with the company's long-term business objectives.
- Leads and creates a vision for an equitable and inclusive organizational culture
- Builds a culture that fosters the right talent, grows performance, enhances learning and grows internal talent.
- Develops, implements and/or improves HR processes and systems that will enable the company to support the requirements of its partners, measure the performance of the HR function, and support business growth in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Develops and cultivates cross-functional relationships with teams across US Fertility as well as with external partners.
- Lead and mentors a high-performing, highly collaborative team.
- Functions as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management team regarding key organizational and management issues
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs, and evaluates the organization’s human resources function and performance on a regular basis
Excels in creating strategy for and passionate management of:
- Performance review program
- Learning & development programs & support, including coaching
- Performance management process and support
- Talent Acquisition
- Partnership with data analysts for defining and managing people data & analytics
- Compensation management - staying competitive and progressive
- Benefits for employees
- HR platforms (the technology we use to manage and deliver leading results from the HR team)
- Employee engagement - metrics and programs
- Provides consultation and coaching to key stakeholder and leadership teams on HR related priorities, and offering solutions based on successful processes and best practices
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support the organization through talent management strategies
BusinessView all jobs at US Fertility
Get fresh Chief HR Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.