Environmental Coordinator (Janitorial)
US Equestrian Fed
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Starting at $37,000+
This is a great flexible opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain entry level experience within a Facilities department. This position, will involve mostly cleaning, basic upkeep of the facility and some maintenance projects.
Experience and education you will need:
- Previous experience in cleaning preferred.
- Must pass a background check.
Knowledge, skills and ability needed:
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Ability to keep the facility clean and orderly.
- Ability to interact with staff and customers while remaining professional, polite, and courteous.
- There will be prolonged periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds at a time. (Anything over 25 pounds would require a two person lift)
US Equestrian is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage applications from black, indigenous, and people of color, immigrants, women, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and other underrepresented and historically marginalized groups.
US Equestrian Fed
Energy and Environment
Get fresh Able Janitorial jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.