Administrative Coordinator - Temporary
US Equestrian Fed
- Expired: January 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compensation Level: Associate I/II/III, starting at $37,000+
This position supports the Federation's mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, as well as a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
The Administrative Coordinator facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the department is kept aware of department activities, including being copied on correspondence, and updated on interactions.
- Mail responsibilities
- Customer service & liaison to other departments
- Coordinate public affairs actions, such as events coordination, staff meetings, etc.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Exceptional member service is provided, and member relationships are enhanced.
- Communication with members and staff is effective and professional.
- Relationships with Directors and other staff are productive and promote a positive team environment.
- Assistance is provided to other department members when needed.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization and the demonstration of informal leadership ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Some college preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in a related position preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two person lift)
US Equestrian is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage applications from black, indigenous, and people of color, immigrants, women, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and other underrepresented and historically marginalized groups.
US Equestrian Fed
Get fresh Temporary Administrative Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!