CDL Truck Driver Over the Road
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The person we are looking for enjoys driving over the road / regional with the comforts of being home on the weekends. You are a people person with the ability to maintain good relationships with customers while ensuring that work is performed efficiently. You are proud of your safety record and look are always looking to grow your knowledge.
Address: 409 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA 19335
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Medical, vision, dental, life benefits.
- Paid Holiday
- Personal Time-Off
- Per Diem
- Review your scheduled job and ensure you have the appropriate paperwork/supplies for each pick-up.
- Operate equipment such as box vans, tank trailers, and roll-offs.
- Pre / Post Trips
- Properly segregate numerous waste streams while guaranteeing compliance for the following tasks: labeling, placarding, loading, unloading, and 10-day compliance with RCRA, DEP, EPA, and DOT regulations.
- Maintain electronic vehicle log and documentation of manifests and work orders.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- CDL Class A
- Hazardous and Tank endorsement (preferred).
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years.
- Basic knowledge of smartphones (ELD)
- Knowledge of DOT, EPA, and DEP regulations.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
- Travel may apply based on specific contracts or projects.
- Overtime after 40 hours
At US Environmental, our Class A Truck Drivers transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste regionally between the point of origin and facilities along the east coast and central tier. Team members are responsible for ensuring the driving and operation of equipment is conducted in a safe and compliant manner. A typical week will have you leaving your dispatch point on possibly Sunday or Monday morning and returning home Friday or possibly Saturday, depending on your departure day, while operating box vans, roll-off trailers, and tank trailers.
US Environmental is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
US EnvironmentalWhy Work Here?
Fast paced transportation company, room for growth, great team.
US Environmental is an integrated Industrial Energy Services company providing turnkey client based solutions for the energy, petroleum, natural gas, petro-chemical, power, chemical, manufacturing and engineering sectors.As a leading provider of energy, industrial field services, environmental, transportation and disposal, US Environmental provides turnkey client based solutions. Our broad range of Energy Services include gas field, oil field, refineries, storage and distribution and power. With a wide range of Industrial Field Services including high pressure blasting, chemical cleaning, Hydro Jetting/line cleaning and inspection,tank cleaning, on-site dewatering, Hydro Excavation (soft dig), turnaround services, exchanger cleaning and liquid and dry vacuuming. Providing hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal, treatment and processing, waste recycling and beneficial re-use, chemical lab packing and a full range of transportation services.
409 Boot RoadWilmington, DE
Transportation and Storage