Shipping Receiving Clerk
US Enhanced Kernersville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Shipping Associate to become an integral part of our clients team! Experience moving and shipping metal components preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pull and prepare orders, including counter fulfillment or staging for shipment
- Assure product is properly and safely stacked and organized on pallets
- May load shipments on branch or customer trucks
- Receive, verify, stage and stock/inventory all incoming material
- Assist with product inspection, restock/re-inventory, disposal, etc.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing requests, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. Will assist in counting of physical inventory per company procedures
- Ensure warehouse, dock, and parking lot areas are maintained and clean
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe
- Safely utilize PIT (power industrial trucks) equipment (Forklift, Order Picker, Reach Truck, etc.) to pull and move product throughout the warehouse. May be required to use RF scanner depending on branch operating system
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment, shipping and receiving, and cycle counting is highly desired
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required
- Must be able to work positively within a team environment
- Must be able to learn quickly and have a desire to succeed
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify solutions with minimal assistance
- Regular, timely attendance is required to meet customer needs in an efficient and effective manner
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have a solid work history with no more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years
- Must be able to lift 75+ pounds, walk for up to 10 hours a day and be able to repetitively push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
US EnhancedWhy Work Here?
We are US Enhanced. An independently-owned and amazingly awesome staffing firm!
Transportation and Storage