Business Development Manager
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Apply today! Work with an American owned and operated company who puts its employees first! If you are sick and tired of not being valued in your current position, then make the change today and join a team who places value on each and every one of their employees.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Revised Date: May 18, 2023
Responsible for contributing to the company’s sales goals by promoting company products and services. Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective customers as well as established customers.
Shift Days/Hours: M-F; 8-5
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and develops current account base. Acquires new accounts via cold calling.
- Promotes products and services to dealers, contractors, end-users, companies, and other potential customers.
- Will require IMPACT. Investigating, Meet, Probe, Close, and Tie up.
- Attending client networking events (i.e. lunches, dinners, meetings) on occasion.
- Resolves customer complaints or concerns—escalating the problem to management when necessary.
- Continuously strives to meet exceed sales goals.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Collaborates with the accounting team to establish credit limits for customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Arrives to work on time and prepared to complete the entirety of the job and expectations for the work day.
- Works well within a team setting in office and on the manufacturing floor when checking products, therefore, exposed to indoor and outdoor weather climates on occasion.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be available.
- 2+ years of experience in sales and marketing in manufacturing/industrial industry (not an end all be all).
- Basic computer skills (MS Office Suite/G-Suite/CRM).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (cold calling is a must).
- Negotiation skills.
- May need to travel a couple of times a year. Very short durations.
- Good listener.
- Goal oriented.
- Great at building rapport.
- Create and maintain rapport with co-workers and business development team. Teamwork makes the dream work!
Physical Requirements Reasonable accommodations may be available.
- Prolong periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer(not a remote or hybrid position).
- Required to be able to see and hear (naturally or with correction).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Great Local company with above average wages and generous benefits package!
US EnhancedKernersville, NC
WebsiteView All US Enhanced Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.