Weatherization & Energy Efficiency Field Crew - Lead Position
- $27 to $32 Hourly
An exciting position with opportunities for progressing through one’s career path in one of the fastest growing industries in the country. This position directly implements upgrades to residential and light commercial properties for the purpose of implementing energy efficiency work while managing of on-site employees under the crew lead’s supervision.
This is a full-time position implementing & managing job site work along with delegating tasks to personnel on the job site. This position reports directly to the field manager(s) on the status of the project and of others working on the project.
Salary begins at $27/hour-$32/hour to start, based on experience, with opportunity for growth based on performance. There will be an initial 3-month evaluation period to discuss performance and pay going forward after.
1. Implement job scope for successful completion of projects while managing and overseeing other employees.
2. Position required the employee to work in customers’ homes and light commercial properties as well as outdoors. This position requires the employee to work in attics, crawlspaces, basements, garages, roof, and all other areas of the structure where the project is being implemented.
3. Must be able to maintain professional etiquette, interactions, and appearances with customers while on the job sites.
4. Oversee on-site quality control for the work being implemented and ensuring safety while on the job site. Also, ensuring site protections are in place to protect the property from excessive damage; ensuring the job site is kept as clean as possible.
5. Managing on-site tools, materials, and equipment. Reporting of materials stocks and condition of tools and equipment to managers. Restocking of materials from suppliers may be required.
6. Provide reporting of progress on a project to supervisors/managers.
7. Must be able to work with standard construction tools and materials, for example: Drywall, exterior siding and sheeting, lumber, insulation products, paint, moisture barrier materials, construction glues, foam insulation products, basic construction hand tools and power tools, cellulose insulation machinery (loose blown and dense pack), spray foam canister products, roofing, and other tools/materials/equipment. Must be able to work with scaffolding and ladders. Must have the ability to work with a light amount of low/high voltage electrical and light plumbing, training available.
8. Must be able to communicate amongst the crew for project coordination.
9. Role will require the ability to mentor and train other co-workers for successfully completion of projects and development of the company workforce in the field.
10. Position may require light paperwork/office work for reporting and implementation of projects.
11. Position will require the employee to perform service calls for customers for certain types of projects/maintenance.
12. Must have valid driver’s license and transportation on a regular basis to arrive on job sites, this role is dispatched from the employees home directly to job sites. The service area is upwards of 1 hour nominal travel from Berkeley Heights, NJ Location.
13. Standard working hours are 8:00am-4:30pm with a mandatory 30-minute minimum lunch break. Depending on weather and temperature, standard working hours may be adjusted to accommodate safer working environments and successful completion of projects. Overtime may be required for urgent projects to prevent damages to the job-site properties and/or to meet urgent deadlines.
14. Compensation is based on experience. Pay is distributed via ACH direct deposits from the company payroll service.
Join us in one of the fastest growing industries in the country, making residential homes more Energy Efficient!
Our company renovates single family homes to make them more energy efficient. We install high efficiency heating, cooling, and water heating equipment. Our company also implements thermal upgrades to the homes such as sealing up the home, installing insulation, and other upgrades to the home's thermal structure. We offer access to generous NJ State rebate programs with subsidized financing available to our customers.
US Energy Renovations, LLCBerkeley Heights, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.