Our Sales Associates are responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to all clients and customers daily. They embody the US Energy mission, vision and values in all they do by developing selling and service skills, product knowledge, and presentation skills and point-of-sale proficiency. Our Sales Associates primary objective is to delight our customers every day and achieve their personal sales goals.
Essential Job Functions
1. By your actions foster a service and selling culture, exceed customer expectations and build consumer relationships that will be enduring
2. Ensure customers receive the highest level of service through creating an engaging customer centric selling and service environment, accurate product knowledge and all other components of customer service
3. Become an expert in our product and service categories and the features and benefits of individual products
4. Maintain and achieve measureable goals including: sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT)
5. Be informed and understand current supplier rates.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
1. Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, employees, corporate partners and vendors
2. Demonstrate high level of quality of work, attendance and appearance
3. Work Monday - Friday hours to meet the needs of the business
Achieve goals defined by Upper management: Sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT).
· High School Diploma or GED
· Demonstrates good communication skills
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Customer Centric / Sales Driven – Assesses customer experience within the given territory and promotes a culture of customer engagement. Is attentive to customers and understands their needs, offers products that are aligned with the Consumers expectations. Continually searches for ways to improve customer service
· Ensure Effective Communication - Listens carefully and attentively to others' opinions and deas. Communicates information clearly, concisely, and professionally.
· Establish Trust - Follows through on commitments. Is honest and direct in dealing with people. Promotes a culture of respect for, commitment to, and compliance with Company values, beliefs, and standards. Ensures the protection of confidential information.
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager