The Sales Development Representative is an individual contributor with sales expertise within an assigned market. This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through close. Financial targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the sales management process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
· Ensures organic sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth. Creates, coordinates and implements plans to achieve week-over-week sales growth.
· Develop, prepare and present comprehensive and competitive sales proposals.
· This position will understand the energy industry from a pricing and service perspective.
· Single Point of Contact throughout the sales process. This position also maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales life cycle.
· Continuously evaluate competitive activity and improve on sales technique to attain new accounts.
· Maintain an awareness of the customers’ business environment.
Candidates Must Have:
· Drive to Succeed
· 1-2 years in a people-focused fast-paced environment: restaurant, hospitality, bartender, or customer service
· Must maintain student mentality
· Customer Service Skills
· Leadership skills
All college degrees & experience are accepted, however, the following is a plus:
· Business Administration
Individuals with experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, consulting, leadership, retail, management, customer service representative, advertising, restaurant, entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, Chicago sales, Chicago careers, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, el, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator