Since 2010, our goal has been connecting our clients with great businesses, and we’ve fundamentally changed the way businesses make buying decisions. By taking word of mouth and a transparency to the local market. We believe in helping businesses make smarter and more informed decisions about where to spend their money.
As a Team Manager in our Management Training program, you will help businesses and consumers save money on their energy needs, and add to a healthy bottom line with a consultative approach. But it doesn’t stop there. Management training provides a one year track for your professional growth, which means you’ll always know where you stand. This transparent program outlines what you need to be doing every day, month, and quarter to reach the next level. Increased compensation, title, and responsibilities will keep your career moving in the right direction. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that's invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and great training, we know just the place.
- Manage your own leads: utilize resources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Make a high volume of daily sales calls to businesses
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory presentation, assess needs through qualifying, work with teams and resources, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Coachability, openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity)
- A genuine curiosity about people, and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1 year of relevant experience
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, entry level, entry level sales, training, sales training, sales management, leadership, account sales, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, sales, entry level, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, sales, customer response, customer effectiveness, full time, entry level, sales, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer service analyst, customer service associate, sales, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, sales, full time, entry level, customer relationship management, marketing management, hospitality, customer service, business management, business to business sales, Outside sales, Marketing and advertising specialists, Entry level sales and Marketing, Sports minded individuals, Management training, Training others, Marketing reps, Consulting, Business Development, Marketing coordinator.