US Energy Company play a key role in selling energy business solutions to new and existing customers within a defined territory. As an outside sales professional, you will match potential customers with quality products that offer security, peace of mind, and convenience for their busy lives. You’re not only selling innovative solutions, you’re selling a lifestyle.
When you join the team, we will prepare you for success. You’ll receive quality training as well as ongoing development to ramp you up for career advancement.
Why Join our Team?
· Industry leading outside sales training
· Uncapped commissions
· Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software (Salesforce)
· Career Mobility
· Protected sales territory
· Team Environment
· Daily and weekly Training Sessions
· Sales Incentives
What You’ll Do
As a Business Sales Manager for US Energy Company, your territory includes approximately 25 towns where you will:
· Commute into local towns daily
· Build relationships with local organizations to help sell and present energy services and solutions
· Highlight the benefits of the Brokers while conducting in-person business to business sales presentations to close the sale of Energy Services and maintain good customer relationships.
· Submit regular reports and communicate with your manager
Requirements for Success:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications or Business preferred) or equivalent experience
· Sales experience or experience with the public - entry level job seekers with a track record of success are encouraged to apply
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Meet monthly sales quotas
· Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Most importantly, you need a positive sales attitude and the ability to overcome obstacles and persevere, despite challenges such as rejection, weather and traffic to attain monthly sales incentives and bonuses.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales.